IFSC Codes , Toll Free Numbers and Other Details of India
IFSC Codes Toll Free Numers Personal Loans

Axis Bank Toll Free Number

Get toll free number for Axis Bank, . This number can use as Axis Bank customer care service number too.

Axis Bank Toll Free Number And Customer Service Number


Advertising

About

Axis Bank is the third-largest private sector Indian bank, and offers a range of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has 4,800 branches, 17,801 ATMs and 4,917 cash recyclers across the country as of 31 March 2020, and nine international offices. It has a market capitalization of ₹2.31 trillion (US$32 billion) (as on 31 March 2020). It sells financial services to large and mid-size companies, SME and retail businesses.As of 30 June 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters and promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, New India Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC and UTI). The remaining 69.19% shares are owned by mutual funds, FIIs, banks, insurance companies, corporate bodies and individual investors among others.
All these ifsc codes and micr codes are owned by respective banks. We are trying to help people to find the ifsc code and micr code. Any code can be wrong so please confirm with bank before any bank transfer.